- Do not post people's full names, initials are acceptable. Exceptions to this are if the post is quoting a press release or other approved publication. In this case it should be made clear that the text is quoted and state the source.
- HTML is not accepted in rumor mill posts. By default the mill will reject any posts which contain HTML tags.
- Advertising or spam posts are not acceptable. The mill is equipped with a custom spam filter which is updated on a regular basis, any posts that are not blocked by the filter will be removed and the contents of the post analysed for updating the filter.
- Posts that have no relevance to the Biotech or related industries can be removed. The site operator will exercise discretion over the amount of off-topic posting that will be tolerated on the site.
- When logged in, posts can be made anonymously to other users, but Biofind staff will know who made all postings
- Reporting a post or voting for a post can be done only once within a set time frame per IP Address.
- IP addresses, and user accounts, are stored against all content uploaded to the mill
All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not the Owners and Operators of Biofind.
Biofind does not certify, endorse, verify, edit or review the contents of any communication posted to these forums. Biofind makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the posted communications or information contained therein.
Biofind is not responsible for defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any author posting to this forum.
Biofind reserves the right to remove any postings from this forum at its discretion; this reservation creates no affirmative duty in Biofind, and failure to exercise this power shall not subject Biofind to any liability of any sort. Persons posting to this forum hereby agree to abide by all applicable laws both National and International and to accept legal responsibility for the contents of their communications.
Rumor Mill posts by the administrators of this site are to be considered opinions and do not constitute official policy concerning the Rumor Mill unless also stated within this document.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the Forum does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
Further information can be found in our terms and conditions.