This year at World ADC San Francisco 2013, ADC leaders will convene
to network, learn & discuss:
• How to optimise each of the three major ADC components to create a winning ADC format
• How to improve translation into the clinic and enhance prediction of clinical benefit
• How to develop an optimal CMC and manufacturing strategy
You’ll hear and learn from unpublished work on the best combinations for antibody, linker & payload, coupled with the latest CMC strategies and translational results. Information that is worth its weight in gold in the quest to develop the optimal ADC.
“World ADC San Francisco was superbly organized and implemented, and a great contribution to the more rapid advances in ADC research, leading to improvements in human cancer treatment. World ADC San is one I am very much looking forward to participating in” Dr Pettit, Arizona State University
Gain competitive intelligence from new companies and speakers who are joining the speaker panel, together with the latest updates from the highest rated speakers from last year.
Here’s a snap shot of how it’s shaping up:
• George Pettit, Regents Professor of Chemistry, Arizona State University
• John Flygare, Senior Scientist, Genentech
• Nitya Ray, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing, Progenics Pharmaceuticals
• Pavel Strop, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
• Dimiter Dimitrov, Head, Protein Interaction Group, Senior Investigator, National Cancer Institute
• Omar Kabbarah, Scientist, Oncology Biomarker Development, Genentech
• Jay Harper, Scientist II, Oncology Research, MedImmune
• Karyn O’Neil, CSO, Centyrex, Johnson & Johnson
• Dhaval Shah, Senior Scientist, Pfizer
With the choice of 3 unique streams you will learn everything you need to know in order to advance your current ADC project. Pick and choose presentations from the biology & chemistry innovations stream, the translational approaches stream & the CMC optimization stream to create your perfect ADC learning experience.
“One of the best learning experiences. This meeting has solved several questions I did not know how to solve prior. Furthermore, I have thought of a new ADC project that might be useful for my company”
Biology & chemistry innovations stream:
o Understand how the site of linker attachment and MOA influences stability, toxicity, and efficacy
o Leverage and evaluate different payloads for ADC development which have a large therapeutic window, low toxicity and high potency
o Assess the impact of targeting moiety on tumour targeting and penetration
Translational approaches stream:
o Discuss what approaches are being used to identify new targets with the optimal properties for an ADC
o Define and investigate toxicity mechanisms to support progression of ADC candidates
o Design ADME and biodistribution studies to better understand the efficacy and safety profile of ADCs
o Use predictive CDx to inform patient selection strategies and to identify prognostic and predictive biomarkers
Optimizing CMC stream:
o Implement robust process development strategy for ADCs
o Employ rational design of ADC formulations to ensure enhanced stability & weigh up the pros and cons of liquid vs lyo
o Ensure smooth supply chain during clinical/commercial manufacturing and understand CMO timescales and capabilities
“A great mixture of technology, advances in treatments for patients and new developments in ADC”
Visit: www.adc-summit.com for more information and to view the agenda.
As always, group discounted rates of up to 20%, as well as early registration discounts are available. Simply visit: www.adc-summit.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.