SMi is proud to announce their 7th annual conference on Paediatric Clinical Trials held on 20th & 21st March 2013 in London.
Focussing on regulatory requirements, clinical trial design and formulation development, this exciting conference will provide the perfect platform to bring together key opinion leaders who will share their experiences and best practices. You will also have an insight into the latest paediatric vaccine development, safety and post-licensure studies as well as the monitoring of long term effects.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Strategies for patient recruitment and retention
• How to overcome obstacles in paediatric clinical trial design
• Evaluate benefits of locating clinical trials in emerging markets
• Consider new EMA polices and guidelines on Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP)
• Discuss the PIP negotiation process with the PDCO
• Understand a patient representative perspective
• Hear the latest in paediatric vaccine development
For more information and to book visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/paediatric-trials34.asp
Or contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734 or email email@example.com