Date(s) And Time(s):
Mar 8 2010 8:00AM - Mar 11 2010 2:00PM
DoubleTree Hotel and Executive Meeting Center
8120 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
LeaderPoint, in cooperation with the Drug Information Association, conducts this 3 1/2-day, comprehensive management and leadership development program
Exceed Your Project Goals
This easy to understand course will provide you with the real-world training you need to apply interpersonal and leadership concepts to exceed your business goals.
What You Will Learn
• Skills required to establish cooperation
• Tips for diagnosing and correcting dysfunctional groups
• How to combine the skills of multiple stakeholders to accomplish a goal
• How to lead a team that does not report to you
• Getting others to take responsibility for significant outcomes
• How to deal with performance problems quickly and easily
If you have questions, please contact:
Susan Mazak (Susan.Mazak@diahome.org)
Or Mike Laddin (email@example.com).
You will receive a confirmation email with additional conference details.
If you have not received confirmation within 5 business days, please contact: