Date(s) And Time(s):
Apr 20 2010 8:30AM - Apr 21 2010 2:00PM
Drug Information Association, Inc.
800 Enterprise Rd Ste 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3509
This highly interactive course will teach you how to identify and consider the implications of managing performance metrics in your company. It will provide case studies, simulation exercises, shared experiences, and lessons learned from others who have worked with performance metrics in their organizations. Tools and reference lists will be provided.
What You Will Learn
· How to develop viable portfolio, strategy, and drug value processes
· How to develop and use performance metrics for pharmaceutical development projects and for portfolios of development projects
· Why performance metrics are needed and the value they bring to the decision-making process at a project and portfolio level
· How performance metrics contribute to improved business processes
· Metrics available for measuring project and portfolio performance
· Steps and challenges involved in the various stages of conducting and managing metrics
How corporate and divisional goal setting at a project and individual level can be integrated into the metrics process
For detailed program information including faculty and topics, please contact: