Date(s) And Time(s):
Apr 22 2010 8:30AM - Apr 23 2010 4:30PM
Drug Information Association, Inc.
800 Enterprise Rd Ste 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3509
Work Productively Within a Project Team
This course focuses on the six core competencies needed to work productively within a project team. Through a variety of interactive and insightful exercises, case studies, and discussions, you will learn to orchestrate a synergistic team environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Project management competencies
· Team building and development
· Cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
· Networking and alliance building
· Conflict management
· Negotiation skills
· Building cohesive virtual teams
For detailed program information including faculty and topics, please contact: