This P2P fraud control webinar will discuss how to prevent procure-to-pay fraud by understanding the red flags in all three stages of purchasing, receiving and disbursements. Which tools and techniques to use for P2P fraud detection. How to Conducting a Fraud Risk Assessment of the P2P Cycle and build effective control framework.
Why Should You Attend:
Fraud is growing by a staggering 20% per year, according to the respected international fraud investigation firm, Kroll. The majority of all fraud, according to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is committed by employees.
For many organizations, procure-to-pay cycle offers extensive opportunity for increased operational efficiency. However, it also provides potentially numerous opportunities for fraudsters to exploit control deficiencies in all three stages—purchasing, receiving and disbursements.
By attending this webinar Participants will be able to:
- Understand how the most common procurement, receiving and disbursement fraud are perpetrated, including the latest technology-driven crimes that are costing organizations millions of dollars.
- Understand why purchasing, receiving and accounts payable employees commit fraud.
- Recognize the all-important red flags of common P2P frauds.
- Develop a knowledge base of P2P fraud detection tools and techniques.
- Begin creating a framework of effective anti-fraud controls.