Biosimilars Global Congress 2013 Europe, taking place in Brussels, Pre-Conference Workshop 17th July 2013, main 2 day event 18th-19th July 2013.
The market for Biologics is currently representing 16% of global pharmaceutical expenditure and significantly out-performing branded sales, it will continue to conquer the global market as it makes way for more innovative products deliver new treatment option.
The market for Biosimilars is expected to reach between US $1.9 billion – $ 2.6 billion by 2015 and is expected to become an increasingly large part of world market for global pharmaceutical with the potential of reaching 50% share. The lost of patent protection of the twelve top-selling Biologics by 2020 will trigger an estimated sales of $24 billion in Europe and $30 billion in the United States without having to mention the sales from the phamerging markets (China, India, Brazil, Mexico).
• In depth market analysis will provide maximum knowledge to keep ahead of the latest trend in Biosimilar developments and commercial strategies.
• Understanding the complexities of competing with next generation biologics and discuss the obstacles in bringing the next generation of Biologics to the market.
• Examine the perspective, risk and opportunities of the evolving market of Biosimilars.
• Learn methods of minimizing the cost and optimizing result in producing high quality Biosimilars.
• Gain better understanding of the European and US regulations and guidelines for Biosimilars including variations and new developments.
• Explore the difference and effect of Generics to the commercialization of Biosimilar medicine.
• Gain better insights into conducting trials, assessing immunogenicity and pharmacovigilance in Biosimilars.
• Focus on issues in developing Biosimilar mAbs.
• Explore CMC requirement in order to produce high quality similar biologic product in comparability with reference product.
• Network with experts and leaders of the industry.