The 3rd Annual Clinical Trials & Outsourcing Asia Congress, co-located with the 4th Annual Pharma R&D World Asia Congress, taking place in Shanghai, China from 27th & 28th February 2014 will bring together over 150 senior level decision makers working within clinical research throughout Asia and Asia Pacific regions.
The booming growth of clinical activities in Asia and Asia Pacific regions has advanced the opportunity for business success. Industry leaders believe that the Asian market will overtake the US by 2020.
Our conference will include four interactive streams:
• Clinical Development Activities & Clinical Research Outsourcing Strategies
• Biomarkers, Companion Diagnostics & Personalised Medicine
• Clinical Trials Management Strategies in Asia and Asia Pacific Regions
• Managing Successful Clinical Supply Chain and Cold Chain Asia
Covering key topics such as:
• Global vs local clinical activities
• Pharma – CRO partnership strategies
• Biomarkers in clinical research
• Regulatory hurdles in Asia and Asia Pacific regions
• Clinical supply chain strategies
• Quality control in cold storage
The conference programme consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry and academic led presentations and special VPs and Directors panel discussions as well as ample networking opportunities creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
On day one hear from senior experts discussing global and local clinical development strategies. Other topics will include clinical development in oncology and other therapeutic areas, obtaining maximum success from CRO selection and implementing biomarkers into clinical research.
Day two will focus on clinical trial management strategies capable of minimising costs, accelerating clinical trial timelines and speeding up drug approval. Our conference will also include a featured stream focusing on clinical supply chain and cold chain management to minimise cost and maximise efficiency.
Please contact Freda Shi at Oxford Global today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 65 6570 2208. There are limited places available to attend this congress and for a short time there are several discounted pricing options available. More more information, please visit our website http://www.clinicalasia-congress.com